When and how you can make refunds.
Fandom gives users a 5-minute time limit to complete orders.
There will be cases when payment is made, but the NFT is not bought successfully. In these cases, you will be able to apply for a refund.
- From "Orders" of your profile page, you will see a "Request a Refund" button next to your timed-out order. Please submit this request form.
- Send an email to [email protected] with:
- A screenshot of the completed payment
- A screenshot of the "Orders" tab from your profile page
- A screenshot of the "My NFT" tab from your profile page
- Your UID and wallet address
- Once a refund is requested, administrators of Fandom will confirm the timed-out order, and return the payment to the wallet address used to make the purchase.
- Once the refund has been made, the status of the order will be changed to "Refund complete".
- The refunded amount will exclude any gas fees or transaction fees.